[FFmpeg-user] A spelling error in a warning message?

Lou lou at lrcd.com
Thu Sep 21 22:19:33 EEST 2017

On Thu, Sep 21, 2017, at 09:41 AM, Mikhail V wrote:
> Sometimes I get a warning:
>
> > Warning: data is not aligned! This can lead to a speedloss
>
> "Speedloss" should be "speed loss" I suppose?

I can fix it when I fix another typo I found today...once I remember
what it was. I prefer to fix several typos at once to reduce commit log
noise.

Many FFmpeg developers have English as a second language, so typos are
to be expected on occasion. Often we are too busy (or lazy) to fix the
minor ones, but thanks for pointing it out.