[FFmpeg-user] Having problems combining multiple videos (concat)

Karen Norton nortok00 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 01:38:19 EEST 2017

Awesome!! Thanks for the speedy reply and for this suggestion. I know it
has to be something related to this.

I haven't used this flag before and I just looked at the documentation but
I'm a little lost on what I should do so...
1. Do I set this when I'm merging the two files or do I set this on the
separate files first?
2. Is there a specific value to use?
3. Do I have to set this for the video and audio or just video?
4. Is there somewhere I can see the original values in the separate files
that will guide me in what I should be using? Maybe through ffprobe or
something? I don't recall seeing this in mediainfo.

I saw the option "Start counting PTS from zero" (setpts=PTS-STARTPTS). Am I
simply doing this?

Thanks again!