[FFmpeg-user] Regarding how to extracting video from RTPpackets using ffmpeg API or Source code

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Thu Aug 9 16:08:24 EEST 2018

On Thu, Aug 09, 2018 at 18:10:12 +0530, chetan goni wrote:
> ffmpeg  -f h263   -i Video.bin   -f flv  out.flv

I guess you need to tell ffmpeg the codec parameters such as
-frame_rate and -video_size, but I'm not sure.

> Input #0, h263, from 'audio.bin':
                        ^^^^^^^^^
Well, how did this happen? You can't decode the audio as H.263! ;-)

BTW, we prefer, the *complete, uncut* console output (even if it's
hundreds of lines). You may be hiding interesting details.

Moritz