[FFmpeg-user] Regarding how to extracting video from RTPpacketsusing ffmpeg API or Source code

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Mon Aug 13 14:37:51 EEST 2018

On Thu, Aug 09, 2018 at 19:07:26 +0530, chetan goni wrote:
>  I am given all error detail info and not  hiding anything details..

No, you omitted the banner, but, sigh, I give in.

> For audio I am using mulaw and video h263 codec.
> Please provide any steps

You haven't resolved the riddle:
You quote a command line with "-i Video.bin", but your ffmpeg says that
the input file is "audio.bin". If "audio.bin" is indeed an audio file,
you can't decode that as h263. My guess is that you made a small error
in your actual command line.

Moritz