[FFmpeg-user] Building ffmpeg - pkgconfig, again

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Sat Dec 1 13:08:36 EET 2018

On Sat, Dec 01, 2018 at 00:01:38 -0800, Jeff wrote:
> Here is the relevant portion of 'ffbuild/config.log' for Opus. Please
> can some experienced person help out with this?

I can tell that the linker flag "-lm" seems to be missing.

You information is a bit sparse. Can you show us your complete
configure command line as well please? And also the content of opus.pc
(I hope you didn't rename it).

Possibly, you only built a static libopus, but pkg-config is being
called for synamic linking (and thereby omits Libs.private).

(A quick workaround may be to add "--extra-ldflags=-lm".)

Moritz