[FFmpeg-user] Ffmpeg first segment problem.

Piotr Kwaƛnik pikwas at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 15:39:22 EET 2018

I have big problem with saving h264 stream to mp4 with ffmpeg.

I'm using different options without any results. When I'm stopping ffmpeg
during create of first segment, the output .mp4 files won't play in Windows
Media Player or Opera, but it is playing in VLC and Chrome. Second segment
is playable on every browsers and players. Here is my rule:

ffmpeg -re -fflags discardcorrupt -fflags +genpts -i
http://192.168.11.227:86/main -strict -2 -r 24 -acodec copy -vcodec
copy -bsf:a aac_adtstoasc -f segment -segment_time 30
-reset_timestamps 1 -avoid_negative_ts make_zero -segment_format mp4
/mnt/sda1/segment_%d_$(date+%d_%m_%Y"_"%H_%M_%S).mp4