[FFmpeg-user] How to filter VHS cassette artifacts

Ulf Zibis Ulf.Zibis at gmx.de
Fri Dec 7 21:33:40 EET 2018

Hi,

I have a VOB-file, originally recorded from a VHS-Kassette.

On the upper edge I see a black line from left to the middle.

Approximately 5 lines from bottom I see 2..3 other horizontally shifted
flickering lines.

Filter kerndeint removes the upper one, but not the lowers. But it does
not remove comb-like artifacts from vertical edges which bwdif perfectly
does.

Do one have an idea for a filter which is restricted to only alter those
small lined areas?

Mach thanks,

Ulf

--