[FFmpeg-user] Need assistance finding l transcoding

Carl Zwanzig cpz at tuunq.com
Fri Dec 14 08:01:41 EET 2018

If you haven't already, I'd try pulling the up-to-date source and building
that. AMD and intel CPUs differ, sometimes in strange ways, and a
local-built version is often better than any downloaded one.

Also, have you tried capturing the stream directly into a file and using
that for test? That would remove the UDP receiver from chain and allow some
more off-line experimentation.

Unfortunately, I don't have anything else to add at the moment (but I'm
really curious where this goes).

Later,

z!