[FFmpeg-user] How to fix video artifacts on ddvideo AVI?

Dan9er dan9er at protonmail.com
Sat Dec 15 00:56:50 EET 2018

For a job, I have received some AVI files with visible artifacts on them. I am tasked with removing the artifacts. These video files are movies rendered using MovieShaker, and the raw footage does not have artifacts.

Is there a way to remove these artifacts, preferably with as little loss of quality as possible?

Command:
ffmpeg -loglevel repeat+level+info -i in.avi -c copy -copyts out.mkv 1>info.txt 2>&1

info.txt:
https://pastebin.com/aNj0vAtM

in.avi:
https://ufile.io/ncu46

out.mkv:
https://ufile.io/pysqt

I will also provide debug and trace lags on request.

Thank you!
Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.