[FFmpeg-user] Unable to do 'rtsp stream' when 'rtsp_flags listen' & '-sdp_file test.sdp'

Dinesh Gupta dinesh.gupta01 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 07:43:17 EET 2018

I downloaded latest nightly build but still getting same issue, hang up,

'ffmpeg-20181229-fccba32-win32-shared.zip' downloaded & run below command as
        'ffmpeg -f gdigrab -i desktop -sdp_file stream1.sdp  -rtsp_flags
listen -f rtsp rtsp://10.0.0.30:15450'

[image: image.png]

I want to work as a server and wait for client to connect.

When I tried to connect via VLC

[image: image.png]
Then I am getting error message on VLC
[image: image.png]

Please guide me how may I achieve above result.

Thanks & Regards,
Dinesh Gupta