[FFmpeg-user] Is it possible to add a 'keyw' atom to a MP4

Jason Player jcplayer at mit.edu
Fri Feb 2 23:08:24 EET 2018

Is there anyway to add a Œkeyw¹ atom via ffmpeg  I¹ve done it via Atomic
Parsley in the past and would like do it via FFMPEG. It¹s the only part of
my workflow I haven¹t been able to replicate (subtitles- check, all other
metadata fields- check). The funny thing is, ffprobe and ffmpeg will display
the keyword metadata on my older files, just not set it. I¹ve tried using
metadata options, setting metadata from a text file, tried using
user-defined key (which I later found out ffmpeg ignores for MP4s). Is there
some way I¹m missing or will I just have to bastardize another metadata
field to get it done (like lyrics)?

Thanks!
-Jason