[FFmpeg-user] ./configure --enable-libvmaf fails to validate vmaf version

Chris Davis chrisdavis03 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 21:54:17 EET 2018

All,

I have been having difficulty getting libvmaf enabled. I have been getting
null results out of older version so I am attempting to rebuild from the
latest versions from git.

As far as I can tell. pkg-config is recognizing the vmaf package, it is
just not validating the version number for libvmaf. Is anyone else seeing
this issue?

I have tried this both on Mac OS and Windows/MinGW from the latest versions
on git.

 ./configure --enable-libvmaf

libvmaf is version3 and --enable-version3 is not specified.

If you think configure made a mistake, make sure you are using the latest

version from Git.  If the latest version fails, report the problem to the