[FFmpeg-user] 4K 60Hz Directshow Video Capture

Alex P alex.p at avenview.com
Mon Feb 12 20:31:51 EET 2018

I've tried all manner of encoders but get the same buffer error. I've actually gotten a 64-bit fork of VirtualDub to work and capture everything but it occasionally drops frames and I like the CLI of ffmpeg.

I guess I could use the VD CLI. Can anyone advise? I could use Linux but I'd rather not as I know this company's Linux drivers are less developed than their Windows drivers.