[FFmpeg-user] Can't use latest NASM with FFmpeg?

Reino Wijnsma rwijnsma at xs4all.nl
Wed Jan 3 01:44:18 EET 2018

On 2-1-2018 23:17, Carl Eugen Hoyos <ceffmpeg at gmail.com> wrote:
>> nasm: fatal: unable to open output file `/cygdrive/c/DOCUME~1/Admin/LOCALS~1/Temp/ffconf.Zrz2Fm8R/test.o'
> Is it possible that the binary you tested cannot read Cygwin paths?
I'd guess so, but I don't understand why not.
I've done a simple './configure' and 'make' to compile NASM and x264 is happy about it.
NASM's 'configure' did warn me though about...

checking for asciidoc... no
checking for xmlto... no
configure: WARNING: No asciidoc package found
configure: WARNING: No xmlto package found

...but I don't know if those are important for this.

-- Reino