[FFmpeg-user] Transport Stream Error Correction & Cleanup possible?

georg2018 at t-online.de georg2018 at t-online.de
Sat Jan 6 02:35:59 EET 2018

Just what I found on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MPEG_transport_stream
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MPEG_transport_stream>

> I often used ProjectX (even for H264)
It is said that HDTV-streams are MPEG-4 AVC (aka H264) which is
incompatible with ProjectX (bug still open
https://sourceforge.net/p/project-x/bugs/72/).
I just tested it again and only got audiostreams ("dropping video data, GOP
larger than 6MB"), so how did you do that?

Regarding the padding, I've found that Filler-NALUs are rarely used
nowadays and can be removed by repackaging in a different container.
Unfortunately, I can't find definitive facts.

Regards
Georg

Gesendet mit Telekom Mail <https://t-online.de/email-kostenlos> - kostenlos
und sicher für alle!