[FFmpeg-user] x264 0.155.2893 (very recent changes)

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 14:20:30 EET 2018

> Am 11.01.2018 um 11:54 schrieb Carl Eugen Hoyos:

>> You claim that there is no config.log file in your FFmpeg build
>> directory (or its subdirectory ffbuild): How can I reproduce this?
>
> by doing the same as i did?

The moment I start configure, config.log is created, no matter if
configure succeeds or not, the file config.log exists and shows
some information.
This appears unrelated to the options I pass to configure.

I also have a system where the configure scripts runs for more
than 150 minutes, on that system, I also watch config.log to
see the progress.

So while this sounds like an important issue, I have no idea
how to reproduce.

Carl Eugen