[FFmpeg-user] Adding "loop" atom to the video header via FFMPEG

Vikram Parmar parmar.vikram at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 04:48:10 EET 2018

You mentioned the presence of "LOOP" atom in apple docs,
https://developer.apple.com/library/content/documentation/QuickTime/QTFF/QTFFChap2/qtff2.html

Could this "loop" be the same thing? If so, how to add this apple movie
atom via ffmpeg?

But the "loop" atom I need would be needed at the start of the file before
the moov atom, I wonder where the apple "LOOP" atom gets headed in the
file...