[FFmpeg-user] concat one video file and multiple audio files

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Sat Jan 13 17:40:33 EET 2018

On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 11:17:49 +0100, Nicolas George wrote:
> Moritz Barsnick (2018-01-11):
> > You should be concat'ing the audio separately from the video, and then
> > mapping video and "[outa]" separately.
>
> Very bad advice that would lead to A-V desync. Please read the
> documentation.

It was very bad wording from my side, sorry. I meant that ffmpeg needs
to handle the audio and the video in separate chains and mappings,
within the same command line call of course. (Case closed by DopeLabs's
response.)

OTOH, I don't see where the original poster's audio and video were ever
sync'd (they were already separate), so how could this introduce
desync?

Moritz