[FFmpeg-user] what x264 version to build ffmpeg 3.4.1?

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon Jan 15 03:36:29 EET 2018

Am 14.01.2018 um 22:47 schrieb Carl Eugen Hoyos:

>> 0.155.2893 is currently not useable for ffmpeg
>
> This sounds unlikely

ok, a fresh snaphot works but what do you expect when there is no
repsonse that it should now work in the other thread i started around
christmas and that below is the last i heard? that i try every day a new
snapshot?

"config.log" is still not created at all, configure now only takes a
long time without any output and whines in yellow color "WARNING: using
libx264 without pkg-config"

you also did *not* confirm that you built a static x264 in a non-default
directory and used the exact same configures as i did by try to find out
why config.log is missing and in that context your typical "scripts are
not supported here" is hardly helpful

frankly i even provided the exact fuile-list auf my x264-latest staic
package and all other informations from 2017-12-25 to 2018-01-11