[FFmpeg-user] what x264 version to build ffmpeg 3.4.1?

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon Jan 15 04:39:08 EET 2018

Am 15.01.2018 um 03:35 schrieb Carl Eugen Hoyos:

>>> I am curious:
>>> Who does support your configure issues when using CFLAGS
>>> compiling FFmpeg?
>>
>> you don't get the point: compiler flags and optimizings (and a lot of
>> default optimizings are enabled anyways) exists, they continue to exist even
>> after you close your eyes and since you are the only guy that says to
>> everyhting "not supported" no matter if it's relevant to whatever
>> question....
>
> So you would prefer if I don't answer your emails and don't fix
> the issues you report?

i would at least prefer when you don't always come with the same stuff
when it's not relevant at all and for the guys with usage questions and
some binary from a 3rd party it would indeed be better when you don't
respond at all as long your response is a useless "only current snapshot
is supported here" when 90% of these questions are complety agnostic to
whatever ffmpeg version