[FFmpeg-user] H.264 with pcm_mulaw audio live RTSP streaming

George Andguladze gandguladze at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 18 14:05:16 EET 2018

> Sorry:
> Did you write before that the stream works fine with ffplay?
> Because I just tested (nobody in the room before) with ffplay and I do not hear sound.

Yes, I was about to post the same thing - I was a bit premature about ffplay output: I tested it when the room was empty and assumed the constant noise was the result of an empty environment, but now it turns out the microphones were offline. They have been activated as of the moment of sending this email. I will test the same thing now - converting to another format and then to .ogg.
Apologies for this.

George A.