[FFmpeg-user] ADPCM block size for XAudio

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 13:24:29 EET 2018

>> Can't you install msys and test yourself?
>
> I expected there would be problems, so I tried to avoid it.

Many people are doing it..
(I haven't compiled on Windows for some time.)

> I'm giving it a try now.
>
> Using this guide: https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/CompilationGuide/MinGW (with
> mingw-get-setup).
>
> master branch, commit 4f6b34f1f803a103f321330bc5f9e4a01f788925
>
> - Configure failed with "nasm/yasm not found or too old", so I used
> "./configure --disable-x86asm".

This is expected if you did not install yasm (or nasm) as explained in
the wiki.
It should not be needed for this test though.

> - Received the "WARNING: pkg-config not found, library detection may fail."

This is expected, don't worry about it.

> - make failed with "ffbuild/common.mak:174: *** missing separator. Stop."

What does "make -v" show?
I suspect at least 3.81 is needed.

Carl Eugen