[FFmpeg-user] YouTube streaming of a static image...

pigeon33 pigeon33 at harakirimail.com
Sun Jan 28 11:10:24 EET 2018

Hello,

I'm trying to stream (on YouTube) an image...

This image is a PNG file on my computer...

The dimensions of my PNG file are 1280x720...

This image usually don't change but from times to times it might change and
of course the stream must refresh/update it...

The goal is to stream this image on YouTube without any interruption (I
guess with -stream_loop) even if there is some dropped frames during a
modification of my image...

Moreover is it possible to add a background music (with a loop) to the
stream?

Thank you in advance for your help,

Maxime.

--