[FFmpeg-user] Fwd: librsvg-2.0 not found using pkg-config

Charles Lawrence geuis.teses at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 21:48:13 EET 2018

Based on Carl's suggestion, I switched over to git head vs the 3.4.1
release and am encountering the same problem.

The only option now that I'm trying to configure is librsvg but am
still encountering the "librsvg-2.0 not found using pkg-config" issue.

I am now working directly in a debian stretch system rather than a docker image.

I've modified the build steps and shared them here
https://pastebin.com/p4YHJFLU.