[FFmpeg-user] How to compile ffmpeg on Android

Rafael Lima ragpl07 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 01:33:27 EEST 2018

Are you jealous? did you at least tried to build?

it is not outdated and not broken... as I've made it few weeks ago using
the latest version from every lib i needed for my project...

if you dont need all of them it's good you can simple remove from config
file... a work that seams to hard for you to do

On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 7:13 PM, Carl Eugen Hoyos <ceffmpeg at gmail.com>
wrote:

> > https://github.com/bolds07/ffmpeg-for-android-for-dummies
>
> Yes, apart from being outdated and broken (as every other script
> I have seen so far), this one has the great advantage that it
> produces binaries that you cannot legally distribute - that must
> help many users...
>
> Carl Eugen

Rafael Lima