[FFmpeg-user] Regarding ffmpeg chroma key

Carl Zwanzig cpz at tuunq.com
Sun Jul 22 20:29:50 EEST 2018

On 7/21/2018 12:59 AM, atul wrote:
> I want to use ffmpeg for the the chrome key
> But I am not getting exact result that I want( I want to convert convert a
> video with green background to transparent)

"Transparent" has very little meaning for a single video (unless the
encoding has an alpha channel to carry that information, and it probably
doesn't).

Please tell us what you're really trying to accomplish (as a guess-
chroma-key one video with a green background _over_ another video in a
single command).

Also, include the full command like you're trying and all of it's output.
Don't leave us guessing about things.

Later,

z!