[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg sends I frame only when starting process

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 21:19:47 EEST 2018

> ffmpeg -video_size $RISOLUZIONE_video -f x11grab -i :0.0 -r 25 -i
> $SORGENTE_audio_stream  -c:v h264_omx -b:v $BITRATE_video -c:a aac -b:a
> $BITRATE_audio -ac 2 -ar 44100 -f mpegts -vbsf h264_mp4toannexb
> udp://$MULTIPLEXER_ip:$MULTIPLEXER_port

Complete, uncut console output missing, please remove the variables
when asking for support here.
"-r 25" is very wrong, you are feeding a value that only makes sense
for video into audio input and "-r" is wrong for x11grab input, use
"framerate".
(I thought the bitstream filter is not necessary anymore on the
command line.)

Carl Eugen