[FFmpeg-user] Audio track not present in playing recorded file in vlc locally using ffmpeg

mahek delawala m.delawala95 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 13:53:39 EEST 2018

Hi All,

I am having one recorded video file (mp4 file) which is having one audio
track and one video track.

Now I want to play video file locally without pushing the file to Wowza
server.

Following is the content of my configuration file ffserver.conf in /etc
directory.

HTTPPort 1234
RTSPPort 1235

# Number of simultaneous requests that can be handled. Since FFServer
# is very fast, it is more likely that you will want to leave this high
# and use MaxBandwidth, below.
MaxClients 1000

# This the maximum amount of kbit/sec that you are prepared to
# consume when streaming to clients.
MaxBandwidth 1000

<Feed feed1.ffm>
        File /tmp/feed1.ffm
        FileMaxSize 200M
        ACL allow 192.168.201.76
</Feed>

<Stream test1.mp4>
    Feed feed1.ffm
    Format rtp
    Noaudio
    VideoCodec libx264
    VideoFrameRate 25
    VideoBitRate 1000
    VideoSize 480x272
    AVOptionVideo flags +global_header
    AVOptionVideo me_range 16
    AVOptionVideo qdiff 4
    AVOptionVideo qmin 10
    AVOptionVideo qmax 51

    AudioCodec aac
    AudioBitRate 30
    AudioChannels 2
    AudioSampleRate 22050
    AVOptionAudio flags +global_header
    ACL allow 192.168.201.0 192.168.255.255
</Stream>

Now I am running following commands to play recorded file locally without
pushing to Wowza .

*1. ffserver -f ffserver.config &*

*2. ffmpeg -re -i <recorded_file> -crf 18 -c:a copy
http://<ip_address>:1235/feed1.ffm*

*3. rtsp://<server_ip_addr>:1235/test1.mp4 (entering in vlc)*

In VLC I am able to get video track being played, but audio track is not
present.

Please help me in solving how can i get audio track in the file being
played in vlc along with the video track.

Thanks & R*e*gards,
Mahek Delawala