[FFmpeg-user] Trouble executing a command

Kieran O Leary kieran.o.leary at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 12:52:30 EET 2018

On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 10:33 AM, C Colutions <ccolutions111 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Im trying to use ffmpeg library for android to concat a list of images into
> a video. The command i am using is
>
> [/data/user/0/com.photovideomaker.videoslideshowmaker.videoeditor/files/ffmpeg,
> -y, -r, 22, -f, concat, -safe, 0, -i,
> /storage/emulated/0/TestDirectory/TempImages/img%03d.jpg, -crf, 20, -c:v,
> libx264, -preset, ultrafast, -pix_fmt, yuv420p, -ac, 2,
> /storage/emulated/0/TestDirectory/outputVideo.mp4]
>
> But im getting the following error (the images are there in the input
> directory):

Can you post the full, uncut terminal output?

> /storage/emulated/0/TestDirectory/TempImages/img%03d.jpg: No such file or
> directory.

Can you post the directory listing for this folder using `ls`?

What is the filename of the first file in the sequence?

I might be missing something here, but I don't see why you need to use
concat at all. Also the concat demuxer that you are invoking with -f
concat needs a textfile as input
(https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/Concatenate) .You could just take out
the -f concat -safe 0 commands and i think you would still achieve
your goal of turning those image files into an mp4.

Best,

Kieran.