[FFmpeg-user] unsubscribe

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Tue Mar 13 21:15:36 EET 2018

Am 13.03.2018 um 20:04 schrieb Pičugins Arsenijs:
> 13.03.2018, 20:58, "Reindl Harald" <h.reindl at thelounge.net>:
>> why do you hijack a random thread and even quote the fucking "to
>> unsubscribe" instruction in the list-footer instead follow it?
>
> 1) I don't think using expletives is warranted in this occasion
> 2) Nobody's perfect, even when it comes to following instructions
> 2) He was probably using a HTML client, it often isn't immediately
> clear that the letter shouldn't contain anything other than "unsubscribe"

the letter should not go to the list, but as you are too not capable to
read.... and to the other guy which said "and it wasn't necessary to
send to the _entire_ list" - well, that's where the initial mail should
not go and hence the reminder to potential fools doing the same the next
7 days again and again

ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org != ffmpeg-user-request at ffmpeg.org