[FFmpeg-user] Subtitle file from m3u8

Riho Randla rihora at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 23:06:21 EET 2018

 Hello,

I have five M3U8 files attached here. The first one links subtitles and
video streams, while the others are the lists for video streams for
different resolutions. I can download wanted stream with no problems as
follows:

ffmpeg -i "https://replayftv-vh.akamaihd.net/i/streaming-
adaptatif_france-dom-tom/2018/S11/J3/172861854-5aa9a6e5508d3-,standard1,
standard2,standard3,standard4,standard5,.mp4.csmil/index_4_av.m3u8?null=0"
-c copy echec-rr.ts

ffmpeg -protocol_whitelist "file,https,tls,tcp" -i [local_file].m3u8 -c
copy echec.ts

But I can't find a way to download the subtitle file within the command.
Could you suggest me any possibilities to achieve that, even further - to
embed the subtitle to the video?

(The subtitles URI is "https://replayftvpmd.akamaized.net/subtitles/2018/
11/172861854-1521068897.m3u8")