[FFmpeg-user] Subtitle file from m3u8

Riho Randla rihora at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 22:15:08 EET 2018

Thank you for the help! I described poorly my problem. What I wanted to ask
was how to download the subtitles text file. When downloaded with IDM,
there was a .TXT file but a VTT in fact.
With ffmpeg I can't download this subtitles file, or I didn't find a way.
If the file exists, how could I get it along with the fragments of the TS
files in one download process?