[FFmpeg-user] FFplay and MPV can't play this video but Parole can

Farhad Mohammadi Majd farhadbenyamin at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 26 11:09:05 EEST 2018

at 2018 Mar 25 11:31:22, Paul B Mahol (onemda at gmail.com) wrote:
> Probably issue with your video drivers/device?

I don't think it is related to such things, because I can play
everything except this one.

at 2018 Mar 25 20:47:54, Carl Eugen Hoyos (ceffmpeg at gmail.com)
wrote:
> Please upload a sample and post a link.

Are you sure it is neccessary? I give enough information, I am using
Debian 9.4

[code]
$ mpv --version

mpv 0.23.0 (C) 2000-2016 mpv/MPlayer/mplayer2 projects
 built on UNKNOWN
ffmpeg library versions:
   libavutil       55.34.101
   libavcodec      57.64.101
   libavformat     57.56.101
   libswscale      4.2.100
   libavfilter     6.65.100
   libswresample   2.3.100
ffmpeg version: 3.2.10-1~deb9u1
[/code]

If it is really neccessary, please tell me how to cut first 3min of
this video without lose its original data using ffmpeg?