[FFmpeg-user] Http Listen Connection Drop

sirk98 qwerty89 sirk98mail at gmail.com
Mon May 7 21:16:06 EEST 2018

Hello dear forum,

I try to setup FFmpeg + http listen option to serve some live stream
without web server .
If I run the script seems that all is working fine .
But if client close connection, ffmpeg stops and I need to restart script .
What I can do to solve this problem ?

Here my script :

./ffmpeg -fflags +genpts -nostats -nostdin -hide_banner -loglevel quiet -i '
http://live.stream.net/stream/channel/1'  -strict experimental -listen 1 -f
mpegts 'http://192.168.1.110:9300

I try also to add multiple requests option but I can't solve the problem :

-multiple_requests -f mpegts 'http://192.168.1.110:9300