[FFmpeg-user] Frame dropping

mohammed bey ahmed khernache mohbeyinfo at gmail.com
Wed May 9 18:53:45 EEST 2018

Thank you for your reply.
The input video is encoded with hevc at 25 fps.
I tries this command:
ffmpeg -threads 1 -vsync drop -i <input_video> -f null /dev/null
I got this message in yellow:
Encoder did not produce proper pts, making some up

Unfortunately, I can not reach 25 fps while decoding, even with dropping
frames.
So I think that the option for "frame dropping" is not working !!