[FFmpeg-user] Http Listen Connection Drop

sirk98 qwerty89 sirk98mail at gmail.com
Mon May 14 13:54:02 EEST 2018

I try to use the debug loglevel, but I can't understand the problem .

av_interleaved_write_frame(): Broken pipe
No more output streams to write to, finishing.
Error writing trailer of http://127.0.0.1:8989/1: Broken pipe

This error appears when client press Stop on the stream . I need that the
connection remains open for other client . I try to use nginx as proxy
server using the proxy pass option, but the problem is the same .

What I can do ?