[FFmpeg-user] Fatal error when compiling: ld terminated with signal 11

zerino leo.zerino at gmail.com
Thu May 17 04:39:30 EEST 2018

I don't know what the "default git link" is but on ffmpeg.org, in thedownload
section you can find a link to Zeranoe who providesWindows binaries that
contain "even" x264.I meant this git link  https://git.ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg.git
Both are enabled by default (ffplay is only available if sdl
isavailable).yup, they're meant to be, but since ffplay wasnt installed, and
already to have sdl-config packaged installed, I thought I oought to "force
it"> Everything went fine until compiling ffmpeg itself.>> here is the
error:> LD      ffmpeg_g> collect2: fatal error: ld terminated with signal
11 [Segmentation fault],This is a linker bug, it cannot be fixed within
FFmpeg.(If this is a thermal issue, try again after allowing yoursystem to
cool down.)What do you mean by linker?And what os it have to with heat?Carl
"unsubscribe".

--
Sent from: http://www.ffmpeg-archive.org/