[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg and two (2) logitech 920 webcams

DopeLabs dopelabs at dubstep.fm
Tue May 22 13:59:51 EEST 2018

what is the output of

$ ffmpeg -list_devices true -f dshow -i dummy

if you have multiple entries of a webcam named "Logitech Cam", you can specify which using -video_device_number

the following would select the 2nd identical device (as numbers for devices start at 0)

$ ffmpeg -f dshow -video_device_number 1 -i video="Logitech Cam"

im also curious.. would this work? video="Logitech Cam#0"

(please include complete uncut console output)

running the latest version of ffmpeg?