[FFmpeg-user] Which format and vcodec to use for watching live Streaming in Android Mobile

Abhisek Techie abhisek.study2016 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 15:38:33 EET 2018

Hi,
Since , ffserver is not supported I configured rtmp module in nginx .But
still want to know which format to use for watching live stream in android
mobile.

flv is seekable but not supported by android.

mp4 and 3gp are not seekable but supported by android.

Hence, I am not able to use any of the above formats for live streaming.

On Tue, 30 Oct 2018, 11:38 Abhisek Techie <abhisek.study2016 at gmail.com