[FFmpeg-user] Question about rendering and photo dimensions.

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 14:10:08 EET 2018

> The following output was generated by the script command.

In general, scripts are not supported here.

This thread is a good explanation why: There most likely are issues
about your FFmpeg command line that can be improved (for example,
I expect you want yuv420p output) but the first issue is that the script
you are using is apparently broken as pointed out both by yourself
and Paul. (There are error message from another, second FFmpeg
incantation.)
Please test the command line you posted by itself (from the shell
prompt), if your shell window is wide enough, there won't be so many
output lines.
Once we fixed the remaining issues with the FFmpeg command line,
you will hopefully be able to fix your script.

Carl Eugen