[FFmpeg-user] HW acceleration and ffmpeg

Harshil Makwana harshil.makwana1991 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 15:30:48 EET 2018

Hi,

You need to specify hardware accelerator to ffmpeg.

You can give hw acceleration name with
-hwaccel option to ffmpeg.

And if you want to use it with any binary then its example code is located at :

doc/examples/hw_decode.c or doc/examples/vaapi_encode.c or
doc/examples/vaapi_decode.c file

You can compile and use its binary.

Thanks
Harshil