[FFmpeg-user] ProRes422 with 8 audio tracks converted to mp4 -- muffles audio 4

Kieran O Leary kieran.o.leary at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 10:39:59 EET 2018

On Thu, 22 Nov 2018, 02:37 Harvey Pikelberger <communque at gmail.com wrote:

> > On Nov 21, 2018, at 3:15 PM, Carl Eugen Hoyos <ceffmpeg at gmail.com>
> wrote:

> >> Looking at FFmpeg's asplit, I wasn't immediately able to see
> >> how that would help in this situation.
> >
> > That's because I meant the channelsplit filter:
> > https://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg-filters.html#channelsplit
> >
> > Sorry, Carl Eugen
> >

> No worries.  How you keep all this stuff clear and in control is beyond.
>
> Per your prior note that 4.0.1 was no longer supported, I upgraded FFmpeg
>
> Now the ProRes / QTs aren't recognized at all...

The actual command line you used is missing from the console output.the
error mentions an invalid argument so perhaps the issue is with your
command line? Looks like you are trying to add a timecode track to MP4
which might not be possible. If you don't want this timecode track, add -dn
to your command line.

Best,

Kieran.