[FFmpeg-user] How to add 4 streams to one YouTube channel???

Rad J jradzark at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 07:04:39 EEST 2018

Yes thank you that worked well, but I decided to got with two YouTube
live channels and 2 streams per channel do to the quality.

However I'm having some issues with the stream quality and frame loss...
also YouTube is complaining about my stream type...

This is what I'm getting:

*Bad video settings*
*The video is encoded with an unsupported codec. Please set the video codec
for the stream to a supported codec (H.264).*

*10:54 PM Bad Bad video settings*
*The video is encoded with an unsupported codec. Please set the video codec
for the stream to a supported codec (H.264).*
*Please check the video resolution. The current resolution is (3840x1080),
which is not optimal.*
*The stream's current bitrate (992.00 Kbps) is lower than the recommended
bitrate. We recommend that you use a stream bitrate of 4500 Kbps.*

Do you know how to fix this? How to increase the bitrate?

Thanks,
Rad