[FFmpeg-user] How to add 4 streams to one YouTube channel???

Rad J jradzark at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 23:03:44 EEST 2018

Hello Mortiz,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly! Here is my command line I
currently use:

ffmpeg -rtsp_transport tcp
-i "rtsp://xxxx:xxxx@10.1.10.125:554/cam/realmonitor?channel=1&subtype=0"
-i "rtsp://xxxx:xxxx@10.1.10.125:554/cam/realmonitor?channel=2&subtype=0"
-f lavfi -i anullsrc -filter_complex "
[0:v] setpts=PTS-STARTPTS, scale=1920x1080,setsar=1[upperleft];
[1:v] setpts=PTS-STARTPTS, scale=1920x1080,setsar=1[upperright];
[upperleft][upperright]hstack[base]" -map [base] -map 2
*-b 4000k -minrate 4000k -maxrate 4000k -bufsize 1835k    <-- I just added
that, but does not seem to help*
-f flv rtmp://x.rtmp.youtube.com/live2/xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx

And here is the live stream on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5ZMPCuDAKA

Another thing that also keeps happening is that the stream just freezes up
after 24hrs or so...
I have to stop and restart the command to get it going again.... :(

https://www.screencast.com/t/ZgPhP8vMAz

And after I restart I keep getting bunch of errors (that's normal tho... it
still works, but can I fix those?)

https://www.screencast.com/t/DRuWBg3zDi

Thanks,
Rad