[FFmpeg-user] FFMPEG dynamic FrameRate Parameter with -c copy option

Axit Soni aksprince2111 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 08:36:07 EEST 2018

Hi Team,

I am converting my H264 data into MP4 file using -c copy option without
re-encoding.

"*ffmpeg -i <H264_input_fifo> -c copy temp.mp4*"

I don't know on which FrameRate my input "H264_input_fifo" is giving me data
means its varying based on some different condition over different time
period.

If I don't provide "-r" parameter with temp.mp4, it will generate temp.mp4
with 25 fps.
If I provide "-r 30" parameter with temp.mp4, it will generate temp.mp4 with
30 fps.

Is there a way by which I can generate temp.mp4 file with Same FrameRate as
my input H264_input_fifo with Dynamic Input FrameRate Parameter. For
Example, if for 10 seconds my input has 30 fps than output should also have
30 fps... On 11th Seconds on wards if my input has 22 fps than output should
also have 22 fps.

Let me know in case I am not clear.

PS: I don't want to re-encoding with any video filter (-vf)

Thanks.

--
Sent from: http://www.ffmpeg-archive.org/