[FFmpeg-user] capture from camera (macOS) and pass video to ffplay

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Wed Sep 12 21:48:10 EEST 2018

On Wed, Sep 12, 2018 at 11:10:19 -0700, Peter Gusev wrote:
> relevant question - is there a way to dump argb frames to a file pipe (not
> stdout)?

Is a "file pipe" what Unix calls a "fifo" or "named pipe"? Sure, just
replace "-" or "pipe:" with the name of the named pipe.


More information about the ffmpeg-user mailing list