[FFmpeg-user] using loudnorm only for true-peak limiting ?

Frédéric Busnel-Joncour fred.bj at free.fr
Fri Sep 14 10:39:15 EEST 2018

Hi there,

I sometimes need to adjust true-peak of audio files, only for small corrections (from -0.7 to -1.0 for example), and leave everything else unchanged.
As there's no dedicated true-peak limiter in ffmpeg audio filters (if I'm not wrong), I tried with loudnorm filter, but even when entering same input and output Integrated and LRA values, there's some corrections that are made. Is there any way to tell loudnorm to just adjust true-peak and leave anything else unchanged ?

Best regards,

Fred