[FFmpeg-user] Batch file to convert

esikcalabrese at verizon.net esikcalabrese at verizon.net
Fri Sep 28 18:59:52 EEST 2018

Thanks Michael for the recommendation.  Spaces removed; however, same error.

set /p filename="Enter Unconverted File Name: "
set /p outputfilename="Enter Converted File Name: "
CALL "C:\ffmpeg\bin\ffmpeg.exe" "C:\ffmpeg\bin\ffmpeg -i %filename% %outputfilename%"
pause

Kirk Calabrese, MA,CMT, Network+ Certified Professional
IT Consultant