[FFmpeg-user] unsubscribe

Carlos E. R. robin.listas at telefonica.net
Wed Apr 10 12:38:37 EEST 2019

On 10/04/2019 11.04, Dean Rotherham wrote:
> Hi there Paul,
>
> Apologies, I see I first posted with my gmail account directly so was not
> this email address. My email was :
>
> Perhaps you can point this email in the right direction?

No, please, don't do this.

This would be "hijacking a thread" and start another tirade, and we
don't need that, do we? ;-)

(Besides, this is not a forum, but a mail list, it can not be resorted
by admins)

In practical terms, it hides your question inside another thread, and
one that people are trying to avoid.

Instead, post a *new* email addressed to the list, with your subscribed
email (don't use "reply" then change the subject or erase the content;
use a real new email), add a proper indicative subject and write your
question.

And when replying, use quoted replies (like mine here), not top posting,
or you will start another tirade ;-)

--
Cheers / Saludos,

		Carlos E. R.