[FFmpeg-user] audio / video out of sync after recording rtmp stream

Frans Gouverne fransgnl at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 15:10:01 EEST 2019

okay, thanks, will try it out.

By the way, I also find this workaround myself: stripping off the first 4
seconds (corresponds to the keyframe interval) from the flv file using: -ss
00:00:04.000
As a result, the excessive audio frames are gone, have tested this with the
problematic record and it works as expected: audio and video are perfectly
in sync now!

Frans